
Laurel Redd Feddock Oh, that's such a cute picture of my sister! And I like your hair. Why are you the only one who got dimples? Dimple hog.
Patty Redd Kennington In a picture with my grandbaby and my husband! Good reason to show off dimples. You got all the athletic ability, I'm the dimple hog. My hair has been getting darker, I don't know why, I thought it was supposed to go gray at my advanced age?
Laurel Redd Feddock You're just a rebel at heart. Rules? What rules?!
Laurel Redd Feddock I'm inches from starting to color the gray at my temples. I don't mind the gray on top, although Hubby says I look like I've been painting and got a little in my hair. I don't like it at the temples, though.
Patty Redd Kennington As Dad used to say, It makes you look extinguished. Dad would know, only having hair at the temples to judge by.
Laurel Redd Feddock Yes, I remember he used to say that. What a silly dad.
Linda Robinson I don't even want to know what "ability" I have. I would probably rather have dimples or athletic ability.
Patty Redd Kennington Linda's ability: Approachable You. Immediate confidence that you can tell me where the bathroom is, no matter where we are. Remember that minimum wage smile?
Linda Robinson Like I said!
Patty Redd Kennington How about fabulous cook with unerring instinct for convivial home design?
Linda Robinson I had to look up 'convivial', but applaud your efforts and imagination!
Patty Redd Kennington ::) (smile with dimples)
Laurel Redd Feddock How about being the daughter who could make Dad laugh on the phone? Mom said she could always tell who he was talking to when it was you. How about being one of those wonderful lesson-givers who can think of something creative to send home with your class members? How about having pretty nails and being a gourmet cook? I remember how pretty your fingers would look whilst expertly folding up wontons in WH. Besides, I'm too lazy now to use my athletic ability. So those skills are going down the drain. Under a bushel.
Linda Robinson Aren't you nice! Alas, some of those things you mentioned are sharing bushel space. I would never spend time making wontons now. Too lazy. And now I have Sugardoodle to help with my Beehive handouts. Perhaps my ability is being the laziest sister! Thanks both, for making my days.
Laurel Redd Feddock NEW FLASH! I am SO the laziest sister. I do the least possible, and maybe less. And I would gladly share bushel space with you, Linda. Patty, although Linda and I are bushel space hogs, we can always make a place for you should you want it.
Patty Redd Kennington Sounds divine. I have been SO LAZY for the last few days, I'm watching the BBC Sense & Sensibility (for the 12th time) so I can see the 19th Century English architecture, making Sarah's cucumber Tzatziki (to watch S&S by), have some San Francisco sourdough starter bubbling outside on the front porch in a canning jar, and thinking idly about picking apricots so I can dry them and eat them while watching Pride and Prejudice. So your Bushel will have to expand by a Peck or two to fit me under it!
Laurel Redd Feddock Right. Just until you get to that bread baking and canning. See what I mean? I knew you wouldn't be in the shade with us for long. Energy hog.
Laurel Redd Feddock Hey Linda, I thought of something else you are definitely the hog of. The height gene! Thanks a lot!
Linda Robinson I'll take it!
Laurel Redd Feddock Thought so. Hmph.
No comments:
Post a Comment