Has anyone seen the new Time magazine article about the church and gay marriage? Ron's brother Jay is featured in the article as a member and Prop 8 supporter. Here is a link:
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1904146,00.html
There is a picture of Jay and Colleen if you flip through the pictures in the link for pictures inside a Mormon ward.
The guy that wrote the article had an agenda, but was very impressed with Jay and his family and the article came out mostly positive, but got a few things wrong. The general authorities sent the Times reporter to Jay for the interview. I think they spent a few days together.
Jay and Colleen are headed out to be mission president for the Berlin, Germany mission reporting on July 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is nifty! In stake council, someone mentioned Jay Pimentel was in Time Magazine so I went right home and looked it up online. And the Stewarts are originally from our stake, I heard.
ReplyDelete"Markedly even keeled" ! Yes, that describes our Pimentels.
ReplyDelete